Consumer has the right to repudiate the agreement and return goods to NATALI.LV within 14 consecutive days! In case of withdrawal, NATALI.LV will give the money back to consumer.
- If you reject the goods, the full price of purchase will be send within 15 days after goods delivery to the bank account specified in the return form.
- If you reject the goods, the money for delivery has not been returned.
- For sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns on underwear.
Return goods conditions
- Items should be returned in their original package with the full set of units, otherwise you may be refused in return of items.
- The following parts of items are considered to be:
· Invoice (in case if items have been paid by bank transfer)
· Cheque (in case if items have been paid in cash)
· Filled return form (in order to document the return, it is necessary to fill up the return form and attach it to return items).
- Please send returnable items to:
„Biznesa konstruktors” llc.
5, Kr.Barona Street, 4th floor, 6th office
Riga, postal code: LV-1050
When customer started to use the purchased goods, he/she automatically confirm that these goods conform to desired. Consequently, the goods are no longer available to return.
According to Consumer Rights Protection Law section 12 item 6 of the Republic of Latvia “a consumer shall be liable for maintenance of the quality and safety of the goods during the time period for exercising the right of withdrawal”, NATALI.LV has the right to refuse the consumer in his/her right of withdrawal if goods are not returned in their original package or the package is damaged.
*The description of goods and images give information to NATALI.LV clients. The use of given information is not under legal obligation between clients and online-shop founders. NATALI.LV has the right to change offered prices and goods without prior notification. No assurance can be given that the given information is exact.
The right of withdrawal in the online-shop NATALI.LV is regulated by Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia Nr.207 “Distance Selling Regulations”.